Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information Page
This page provides guidance to all staff about Covid-19 and the steps that Hanover (Scotland) are taking to support you.
A Covid-19 staff factsheet is also available on the Hub – if your line manager is unavailable, or if you need advice, contact a member of our HR team for support. You can also read the latest ELT Corporate Performance Newsletter.
Contact HRsupportCOVID19@hanover.scot for all HR-related questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guidance for Keyworkers
- Urgent Travel – if you are a member of staff who needs to travel to our developments for work, then we have a key worker letter you can print and present to the police if stopped. Letter for Keyworkers.
- Contractors – if you are a contractor visiting our developments or offices, then please use the following document if you are stopped. Letter for Contractors.
- HCS-11 Infection Control Procedure
Covid-19 Vaccination programme – click on the link to access more guidance and useful resources about the vaccination programme in Scotland.
Covid-19 Testing programme – click on the link to access more guidance and useful resources about the Covid-19 testing programme in Scotland.
Timetable for restrictions easing – Scottish Mainland
Timetable for restrictions easing – Moray
Timetable for restrictions easing – Glasgow
New rules for Scotland
Statement from the First Minister on Tuesday 1 June:
From Saturday 5 June, Glasgow will move from Level 3 to Level 2 restrictions. Most of the Central Belt, including Edinburgh, will remain at Level 2 restrictions.
Other parts of Scotland will drop to Level 1 restrictions and some island communities will drop from Level 1 to Level 0.
- To see all the changes to area Levels, click here.
- To see the full list of changes, click here.
- Use the Scottish Government postcode checker
- For the proposed timetable of changes, click here.
The public should continue to follow FACTS, work from home as much as possible and only travel for essential reasons. Case figures for Scotland can be found here.
Guidance for staff:
- You can read our latest Staff Bulletin
- Download the Test & Protect App
- Please use these sites for general advice:
If you experience any of the Covid-19 symptoms (see below) then you should immediately self-isolate for 10 days and book a Covid-19 test. Anyone in your household should also self-isolate for the 10 day period.
If your symptoms worsen during self-isolation or you feel no better after 10 days, call NHS24 (111).
You can return to work after the 10 day isolation period if your health has improved.
Common Covid-19 symptoms:
- high temperature or fever and/or
- new continuous cough
- recent shortness of breath
- loss of taste or smell
A free-phone helpline is available if you do not have symptoms but need general advice: 0800 028 2816
Help guides & information:
- Managers Guide
- Care Trainer Bulletin
- TNTs – New Ideas Card
- Accessing the Hub (external)
- Accessing the Hub (external) – User guide
- Accessing Webmail
- Local information and advice
- Scottish Government latest update
Health & Wellbeing for staff:
- Your Mental Health First Aiders
- Health Assured – Guidance for your health and wellbeing
- Health Assured – Active Care Managers Guide
- Health Advice
- Advice on your mental wellbeing
- Financial advice
- Scottish Government – Clear Your Head
- Distress Brief Intervention (DBI) – Mental Health support
- NHS Grampian – Psychological Resilience Hub
- Health Assured – Confidential Whistleblowing Helpline