Location: 95 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4NS
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: £40,169 – £43,448
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 30 October 2015
Job Description: Performance Manager
Hanover Scotland is a leading provider of retirement housing and services and has an important strategic role within the social housing sector in Scotland.
Our operating environment is changing and as a result we are currently undergoing a period of organisational restructuring. In response, we have created this new permanent Strategic Business Unit post responsible for Performance Management within our Department of Customer Services.
This is an exciting and dynamic position and the post holder will have a real opportunity to creatively shape our business, both internally and externally. This post is an integral, senior member of the Customer Services management team.
The Performance Manager will;
• have strong business acumen and well developed analytical skills, coupled together with their own technical expertise, to support decision-making and drive through resultant implementation;
• be able to innovate, develop business development activities and measure viable, affordable, cost effective and sustainable solutions;
• be able to demonstrate strong leadership, ethical values and people management skills and build collaborative working relationships;
• be able to work as part of a high performing management team and develop a similar high performing team in their department; and
• be able to view our service through the eyes of the customer and review customer engagement and feedback.
Generous Benefits package includes; company car or cash equivalent, AXA, pension options, and generous annual leave entitlement.
CVs will not be considered. Please quote reference number above in correspondence.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an assessment centre on Tuesday 10 November 2015 with interviews being held on Wednesday 18 November 2015
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer