Anyone can get involved in customer engagement at a national level. Our customer panel, Hanover Heart, provides the opportunity for customers to work together with staff to consider how Hanover services are delivered and make recommendations for change or improvement. These recommendations are fed into the Executive Leadership Team and the Board.
HEART meetings take place at accessible venues and, to maximise customer involvement, modern
conference technologies can be used where necessary.
- Mrs Marion Dunn from Inverbervie – a people person, always ready to help out – and provide cakes!
- Mr Peter Ritchie from Falkirk – looking to make a difference
- Ms Laura Campbell-Milton from Aberdeen – a background in housing and a desire to enhance the customer service experience for all Hanover customers.
- Mr Walter Colquhoun from Paisley – fit and active and ready to serve
- Mrs Betty Adam from Paisley – industrious and public spirited
- Ms Irene Hood from Edinburgh
- Ms Wendy Moffatt from Edinburgh
- Mr Caleb Abbot from Dufftown
- Mr Iain Wallace from Glasgow – one of our newest members, a former Arklet tenant
- Ms Ruth Steel from Newton Mearns – one of our newest members, a former Arklet tenant