Location: Chandlers Court, Chandlers Rise, Elgin, IV30 4GF
Working hours: 34.9 hours per week. This role is full-time and includes early, back and night shifts over a 3 week rota, rotating across 7 days.
Remuneration:£22,797 – £26,542
Closing Date:12 noon Sunday, 7 July 2019
Job Description: Senior Telecare Operator
CV’S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced call operator to take the lead at our new Telecare Centre in Elgin as a Senior Telecare Operator.
At Hanover, we support and care for some of the most vulnerable individuals in society. Our Telecare service provides 24/7, year-round call-handling and support services throughout Scotland, enabling these people to be safe, yet self-sufficient, in their own homes. To maximise the benefits of joint working between the Care and Telecare teams we are now opening a new Telecare Centre based in our Chandlers Court development in Elgin.
What you’ll be doing:
• Leading your team, providing training, coaching, support and monitoring of quality standards.
• Provide call-handling for the full range of services that the Company provides.
• Answer all calls received through the system in accordance with specified service standards.
• Respond to calls in accordance with policy and procedures, quickly evaluating the needs of callers and providing advice and assistance as appropriate in the circumstances.
If you want to work for a successful, expanding organisation, within a strong, supportive community, and you like dealing with people – where your vital contribution can help other people lead more independent, fulfilling lives – then we want to talk to you!
• 12-weeks paid training
• Continued training to build confidence, knowledge and experience
• Additional external qualifications including SVQs on Mental Health Problems, Dementia Care, Information Advice and Guidance & Customer Service.
• Career development
• Holiday entitlement
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
This post is subject to standard criminal records disclosure via Disclosure Scotland.
If you want to be in a job where you’re part of a supportive, collaborative community, and where what you do and say has a real impact – and might even save a life – then contact us at email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply individually. Invitations for interview will normally be issued within 2 weeks of the closing date. If you have not been invited to interview by this date you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
CVs will not be considered. Please quote the reference number above in correspondence.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer