Location: Chandlers Court, Elgin
Working hours: 28 hours per week.Working early shifts 6am – 1pm and back shifts 3pm to 10pm over a 3 week rota, rotating across 7 days.
Remuneration: £15,378 – £18,218
Closing Date:12 noon Friday 30 August 2019
Job Description: Telecare Operator
CV’S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
We are excited to be opening a new Telecare Centre based in Elgin which will enable us to maximise the benefits of joint working between the Care and Telecare teams.
At Hanover, we support and care for some of the most vulnerable individuals in society. Our Telecare service provides 24/7, year-round call-handling and support services throughout Scotland, enabling these people to be safe, yet self-sufficient, in their own homes.
If you want to work for a successful, expanding organisation, within a strong, supportive community, and you like dealing with people – where your vital contribution can help other people lead more independent, fulfilling lives – then we want to talk to you!
As a Telecare Operator you will:
• Make and receive calls from Hanover residents in a professional and caring way, whilst logging important and relevant information onto the Telecare computer system.
• Identify and evaluate the caller’s queries or concerns, through empathic questioning, focused listening and accurate data entry.
• Take responsibility, solve problems, and guide callers towards a solution that meets their needs – whilst remaining calm, polite and friendly.
Here’s what we can offer you:
• 12-weeks paid training
• Continued training to build confidence, knowledge and experience
• Additional external qualifications including SVQs on Mental Health Problems, Dementia Care, Information Advice and Guidance & Customer Service.
• Career development
• Holiday entitlement
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
If you want to be in a job where you’re part of a supportive, collaborative community, and where what you do and say has a real impact – and might even save a life – then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a re advertised post previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 30 August 2019
First Stage Telephone Interviews 3 & 4 September 2019
Assessment Centres w/c 16 September 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply individually. Invitations for interview will normally be issued within 2 weeks of the closing date. If you have not been invited to interview by this date you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
CVs will not be considered. Please quote the reference number above in correspondence.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer