Location: East, West and Northern Scotland
Working hours: Full and Part Time Hours
Remuneration: £21,085 – £24,979 includes 10 % shift allowance
Closing Date: 12 Noon Friday 30 August 2019
Job Description: Telecare Operators
Our Telecare service provides 24/7, year-round call-handling and support services throughout Scotland, enabling these people to be safe, yet self-sufficient, in their own homes.
We are recruiting for skilled Telecare Operators to join our control centres in Edinburgh or Glasgow and our soon to open Elgin site. On a full or part time basis.
£21,085 – £24,979 (includes 10% shift enhancement)
34.9 hours per week is full-time and includes early, back and night shifts over a 3 week rota, rotating across 7 days.
£15,378 – £18,218
28 hours per week part time working early shifts 6am – 1pm and back shifts 3pm to 10pm over a 3 week rota, rotating across 7 days.
As a Telecare Operator you will:
• Make and receive calls from Hanover residents in a professional and caring way, whilst logging important and relevant information onto the Telecare computer system.
• Identify and evaluate the caller’s queries or concerns, through empathic questioning, focused listening and accurate data entry.
• Take responsibility, solve problems, and guide callers towards a solution that meets their needs – whilst remaining calm, polite and friendly.
Here’s what we can offer you:
• Continued training to build confidence, knowledge and experience
• Additional external qualifications including SVQs on Mental Health Problems, Dementia Care, Information Advice and Guidance & Customer Service
• Holiday entitlement
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now stating which area and hours you wish to be considered for
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 30 August 2019
Telephone Interviews: 3 + 4 September 2019
Assessment Centres: w/c 16 September 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply individually. Invitations for interview will normally be issued within 2 weeks of the closing date. If you have not been invited to interview by this date you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer