Working hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: £28,391 - £ 35.699 per annum
Closing Date: 27th April 2022 noon
Assisted Living Project Officer – Fixed Term
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity join our team as the Assisted Living Project Officer – Fixed Term and help Hanover deliver the switchover from analogue to digital in respect to our alarm or warden call systems.
During the initial two-year fixed term period of the post, which is part funded by the Technology Enabled Care Programme, you will lead on ensuring that our customers continue to live as independently as possible by mitigating risks during the transition.
You will work extensively with internal colleagues in the Building Services, Asset Management, Customer Services and ICT departments to deliver this change as well as liaise with external parties to provide information and guidance to enable others to manage the transitions as it relates to their business.
As this post is part-funded, you will regularly report on progress to your line manager but also to the external funder in line with their requirements. You will also be required to share knowledge gained with other organisations and the funders.
Main key functions include but are not limited to:
- Producing robust project plans, outlining key milestones in accordance with the requirements of TEC funding agreement.
- Producing annual planned programmes of upgrades and budgets for inclusion in the overall programme of planned works.
- Implementing and monitoring the effective rollout of all grouped alarm and dispersed alarm system upgrades, mitigating risk.
- Arranging service and maintenance contracts for the portfolio of AL grouped and individual alarm systems.
- Monitoring contractor performance on all servicing contracts, identify system issues, and proposing appropriate action to reduce the number of call outs/ system failures.
- Delivering key business objectives and meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through a personal performance plan.
This is a great opportunity for you to show excellent performance reporting, property management, business analysis and interpersonal skills matched with a commitment to great customer service. We welcome applications from all background and experience, though we are ideally looking for an individual with previous experience of applying skills noted above. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- Minimum of three years’ experience applying the skills and knowledge noted above.
- Experience in project management and delivery including reporting on performance and preparing budgets.
- Higher Grade, City and Guilds, HNC or equivalent is essential.
- Ability to manage a complex project with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate resources to deliver services and resolve operational issues.
- Sound understanding of the principles and practices for administering reactive and programmed warden call system and dispersed maintenance.
- Skills to set-up and integrate electronic data management systems into various applications such as PNC6 or equivalent.
- High level of interpersonal skills to deliver against the wider project objectives around sharing of information to external parties whilst maintaining good working relationships with our contractors.
- Fully competent user of MS Office, able to use Excel to a high standard.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and as an effective team member.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
What We Offer
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Pension options
- Hybrid Working Model
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Support Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us