Working hours: Casual
Remuneration: £9.50 - £9.58 an hour
Closing Date: 24th September 2021 noon
The Casual Care Worker Dalry will be responsible for the wellbeing of our residents and ultimately ensuring the care needs of our older residents are met by:
- Providing a dignified, safe and stimulating service where customers are encouraged to exercise choice and experience their independence.
- Ensuring individuals’ rights and responsibilities are retained by treating them with dignity and respect.
- Contribute to the care planning process and implementation and liaison with external agencies, family members and carers.
- Participate in maintaining and updating records, both manual and electronic, to required standards in an ethical manner.
- Assistance with daily personal care, tasks and unique care needs.
- Wear fluid resistant face masks, and to use other Personal Protective Equipment as required, in accordance with our Coronavirus Risk Assessments.
Join us and find yourself with great people. As a Casual Care Worker Dalry you’ll enjoy working in a culture of inclusion and possess a positive desire to make a real difference to the lives of our customers. You’ll be are keen to learn, acquire new skills, and be kind, considerate and caring.
- To join us, you’ll need to have a genuine passion for caring for the elderly.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate evidence of your passion and commitment.
- An ability to empathise and care for the elderly.
- Ideally, SVQ Level in Health and Social care or equivalent or willing to achieve through training.
- You’ll be resilient, proactive, self-confident and customer-orientated.
- PVG is required for this role.
You will be making a proud contribution to a committed care team. Providing an essential service to our cherished customers who rely on your dedication and commitment.
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded. We are looking for people who feel the same way about promoting independent living as part of our high quality care environment. Apply today and join a team who love what they do.
Back to Work with us