Working hours: 16 per week
Remuneration: £9.30 - £9.58 per hour
Closing Date: 3rd September 2021 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. We currently manage more than 5,000 homes throughout Scotland. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We provide a range of housing and tenure types to meet the different support needs of older people, allowing them to retain their independence within a local community and enjoy as much privacy or company as they wish.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow with personal protective equipment available, sustainable ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to social distancing practices throughout.
A day at work at our Glenfield Court Development will see you greeted by our residents and committed team of care professionals ready to make a difference each and every day.
- Providing a dignified, safe and stimulating service where customers are encouraged to exercise choice and experience their independence.
- Ensuring individuals’ rights and responsibilities are retained by treating them with dignity and respect.
- Contribute to the care planning process and implementation and liaison with external agencies, family members and carers.
- Participate in maintaining and updating records, both manual and electronic, to required standards in an ethical manner.
- Assistance with daily personal care, tasks and unique care needs.
- Wear fluid resistant face masks, and to use other Personal Protective Equipment as required, in accordance with our Coronavirus Risk Assessments.
To join Hanover, it is essential that you have a genuine passion for helping people and are willing to learn the Hanover way. We’d love to hear about:
- Your experience of empathising with and caring for older people;
- The SVQ Level in Health and Social Care (equivalent) or how you plan to achieve this through training.
- A PVG Check is required for this role.
Life as a Care Worker is reserved for those who truly care. A career choice worth making and a special commitment to our residents. It means that you’ll know what it means to be resilient, pro-active and customer orientated. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Back to Work with us