Details:Location: Jedburgh / Galashiels
Working hours: 25 per week
Remuneration: £9.30 - £9.58 an hour
Closing Date: 3rd September 2021 noon
About the Role
You’ll be working at both the Glenfield Court Development in Galashiels and Queens Court in Jedburgh where you will be greeted by our residents and committed team of care professionals ready to make a difference each and every day.
- Providing a dignified, safe and stimulating service where customers are encouraged to exercise choice and experience their independence.
- Ensuring individuals’ rights and responsibilities are retained by treating them with dignity and respect.
- Contribute to the care planning process and implementation and liaison with external agencies, family members and carers.
- Participate in maintaining and updating records, both manual and electronic, to required standards in an ethical manner.
- Assistance with daily personal care, tasks and unique care needs.
- Wear fluid resistant face masks, and to use other Personal Protective Equipment as required, in accordance with our Coronavirus Risk Assessments.
To join Hanover, it is essential that you have a genuine passion for helping people and are willing to learn the Hanover way. We’d love to hear about:
- Your experience of empathising with and caring for older people;
- The SVQ Level in Health and Social Care (equivalent) or how you plan to achieve this through training.
- Be able to travel between both developments at Galashiels and Jedburgh.
- A PVG Check is required for this role.
Life as a Care Worker is reserved for those who truly care. A career choice worth making and a special commitment to our residents. It means that you’ll know what it means to be resilient, pro-active and customer orientated. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Back to Work with us