Details:Location: Highlands, Moray, Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen City
Working hours: Casual
Remuneration: £9.90 per hour
Closing Date: 9th June 2022 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We proudly provide and manage a wide range of housing throughout Scotland that enhances our residents’ quality of life.
About the Role
Hanover are recruiting for a number of friendly and positive individuals to join us as a Casual Cleaner providing cover for planned annual leave and for sickness absence at short notice in our developments based across the Highlands, Moray, Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City. The efforts of the Development Cleaner are truly appreciated as the team work to ensure our residents feel safe and secure at home, living full and independent lives.
As the Development Cleaner your contributions towards our positive and professional atmosphere will include:
- Cleaning common areas i.e.offices, corridors, lounge, staff room.
- Cleaning scheme lavatories, and guest accommodation, bath, and shower areas etc.
- Polishing surfaces, furniture and office equipment as required by rota.
- Removal of waste and preparation of guest bedrooms.
- To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people.
- Demonstrable experience of empathising with and caring for the elderly.
- Able to follow cleaning schedules and procedures.
- A flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Communicate effectively with basic writing skills.
- You’ll also need some ICT skills so that you can access all of your available e-learning programs as well as the company portal.
This role will be subject to disclosure checks and successful applicants must be able to demonstrate satisfactory reference checks.
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Free Standard Disclosure
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us