Working hours: 12 per week
Remuneration: £9.50 an hour
Closing Date: 30th September 2021 noon
We are seeking a friendly and capable Cleaner to join the Hanover Scotland team at our Airlie Gardens, Banff development. Available working hours are 12 per week over 5 days on a permanent basis.
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
About the Role
Our housing developments represent the care and pride of Hanover Scotland. The Development Cleaner Banff takes ownership of the cleanliness, general up-keep of the housing development and ensures high standards of hygiene are adhered to all times.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow with personal protective equipment available, sustainable ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to social distancing practices throughout.
The Development Cleaner is an opportunity for the right person to make a real difference to the lives of our cherished customers. Your contributions towards our positive atmosphere will include:
- Cleaning common areas i.e. offices, corridors, lounge, staff room.
- Cleaning scheme lavatories, and guest accommodation, bath and shower areas etc.
- Polishing surfaces, furniture and office equipment as required by rota.
- Removal of waste and preparation of guest bedrooms.
- Wear fluid resistant face masks, and to use other Personal Protective Equipment as required, in accordance with our Coronavirus Risk Assessments.
The work you do as the Development Cleaner means a tremendous amount to our residents. Making sure our residents feel safe and secure at home; living full and independent lives.
To join Hanover, it is essential that you have a genuine passion for helping people and are willing to learn. We’d love to hear about:
- Demonstrable experience of empathising with for and helping the elderly.
- Able to follow cleaning schedules and procedures.
- A flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Communicate effectively with basic writing skills.
- You’ll also need basic IT knowledge to access your e-learning and the company intranet.
This role is reserved for those who truly care and make a special commitment to our residents. It means that you’ll know what it means to be pro-active, people orientated and driven to make a difference. Apply today and we look forward to meeting with you soon.
Back to Work with us