Details:Location: Fort William
Working hours: Casual
Remuneration: £9.30 an hour
Closing Date: noon
We are currently looking for our next Development Cleaner Fort William. Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. We currently manage more than 5,000 homes throughout Scotland. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We provide a range of housing and tenure types to meet the different support needs of older people, allowing them to retain their independence within a local community and enjoy as much privacy or company as they wish.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow with personal protective equipment available, sustainable ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to social distancing practices throughout.
About the Role
This important Development Cleaner Fort William is on a casual basis. Our housing developments represent the care and pride of Hanover Scotland. The Development Cleaner takes ownership of the cleanliness, general up-keep of the housing development and ensures high standards of hygiene are adhered to all times. The role is best fit to someone who wishes to be in a professional team environment that is both warm and caring.
You’ll be working within our Victoria Court, Fort William development. The Hanover team love what they do, care for all members of the community and are now searching for a Development Cleaner to join the team and work with us on a Casual Basis.
The Cleaner Fort William is an opportunity for the right person to make a real difference to the lives of our cherished customers. Your contributions towards our positive and professional atmosphere will include:
- Cleaning common areas. For example offices, corridors, lounge, staff room.
- Cleaning scheme lavatories, guest accommodation, bath and shower areas.
- Polishing surfaces, furniture and office equipment as required by the rota.
- Removal of waste and preparation of guest bedrooms.
- Wear fluid resistant face masks, and to use other Personal Protective Equipment as required, in accordance with our Coronavirus Risk Assessments.
The work you do as the Development Cleaner Fort William means a tremendous amount to our residents. The efforts of the Development Cleaner are truly appreciated as the team work to ensure our residents feel safe and secure at home; living full and independent lives.
- You need to have a genuine passion for helping people.
- Demonstrable experience of empathising with for and helping the elderly.
- Able to follow cleaning schedules and procedures.
- A flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Communicate effectively with basic writing skills.
- You’ll also need basic IT knowledge to access your e-learning and the company intranet.
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Hanover offers a supportive, diverse and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated. The Development Cleaner job Fort William is a role that is subject to disclosure checks and successful applicants must be able to demonstrate satisfactory reference checks.
The Application Process
Apply today by submitting your online application form. Want to apply later? You can begin your application and click ‘save and exit’ to return later. Please ensure you apply before the closing date.
- You will receive confirmation of application submission.
- A copy of your application form will be sent to you via email.
- Your application will be carefully reviewed against the specific requirements of the role
- Applicants progressed to assessment stage will receive contact to arrange an interview where we can learn more about each other.
The public health climate determines that video interviews will be conducted.
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us