Details:Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: £46,131 - £49,896 per annum
Closing Date: 9th June 2022 noon
Customer Experience Manager
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
About the Role
We are delighted to be recruiting to the role of Customer Experience Manager. This unique role presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to shape, develop and improve key services for our customers and the team at Hanover.
The role is multifaceted, from coordinating the development of an aspirational Customer Service Strategy for Hanover to leading the cross departmental Customer Experience function. You will play a leading role in developing the direction of customer engagement, customer service improvement, and our volunteering and welfare rights services.
We are looking for someone who has a strong, collaborative ethic, is a good communicator and motivator and who has extensive skills in customer service improvement and above all is passionate about outstanding service delivery.
You will act as a role model, encouraging all employees to give of their best and deliver a high-quality service and demonstrate the Associations’ values.
Your office base could be at either our Edinburgh or Glasgow Offices, but we are moving to a hybrid working model, so there will be opportunities for home working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in one of the largest housing associations in Scotland and show how great interpersonal and leadership skills can be matched with excellent customer service management.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and experience, though we are ideally looking for an individual with previous experience of applying the skills noted above. To be successful in this role you will be expected to demonstrate:
- 2 years’ experience in an equivalent position.
- Degree level qualification or similar qualification or comparable level of experience.
- Evidence of leadership of staff teams at Senior Management level.
- Knowledge of housing, care, and related services.
- Demonstrate an ability to operate strategically and develop effective strategic plans.
- Experience of Management motivation and development of a staff team.
- Able to evidence the management and development of Customer Engagement activities.
- Good level of interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Possession a current, full and (preferably) clean driving licence.
- Fully competent user of Microsoft 365.
What We Offer
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Pension options
- Hybrid Working Model
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Support Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
Please submit your application online via our website: Work with us – Hanover Scotland
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us