Working hours: 35 hours per week. Monday - Friday
Remuneration: £19,223 -£22,773
Closing Date: 21st November 2019 noon
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our control centre in our Edinburgh head office.
More about this position
At Hanover, we support and care for some of the most vulnerable individuals in society. Our Telecare service provides 24/7, year-round call-handling and support services throughout Scotland, enabling these people to be safe, yet self-sufficient, in their own homes.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our control centre in our Glasgow Office.
- To receive calls and correspondence from customers and clients relating to personal detail changes.
- To ensure the administration of information on the Alarm Receiving Centre software platform is current and correct.
- Provide basic demographical reporting.
- Assist with financial procedures.
- Take ownership and responsibility for service related complaints/enquiries within set timescale.
- Excellent organisational skills applicable to office management.
- Customer focused with the confidence to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Competent IT user, with experience in Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work as part of a close team with minimum supervision.
- Experience of planning, set up and recording of monthly department meetings.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Career development
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare Vouchers
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
This post is subject to standard criminal records disclosure via Disclosure Scotland.
If you want to join our award winning team – then contact us at email@example.com for a full job description and application form.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply individually. Invitations for interview will normally be issued within 2 weeks of the closing date. If you have not been invited to interview by this date you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
CVs will not be considered. Please quote the reference number 076 in correspondence.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer