Details:Location: Woodside Court, Grantown-on-Spey
Working hours: 24 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Remuneration: £13,827 - £16,334 per annum
Closing Date: 1st March 2022 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We proudly provide and manage a wide range of housing throughout Scotland that enhances our residents’ quality of life.
About the Role
As the face of Hanover, you will be committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing a high quality, personalised service to our customers through efficient management of our Woodside Court, Grantown-on-Spey development. Dealing with a wide range of people; from the care team that you work alongside, residents and their families to contractors, local community groups and other agencies.
The Development Manager post is both a challenging and rewarding role that helps residents and ensuring a high-quality independent living environment. The role has wide variety of responsibilities and tasks related to the smooth and continuous running of the Development and is ultimately responsible for providing a high-quality housing management service to customers, whilst ensuring the efficient management our sheltered housing development.
The Development Manager, Woodside Court is an important role and involves working 24 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a permanent basis. As the face of Hanover Scotland, you will have the opportunity to handle a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring that performance and key performance indicators are met.
- General management of the housing development and ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Logging day-to-day repairs and monitoring the progress.
- Liaising with contractors where necessary and carrying out property inspections.
- Regularly engaging with our customers, providing advice and information as requested.
- Cleaning and general upkeep of common areas, facilities, and accommodation.
- To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people
- Demonstrable ability of empathising with and caring for the elderly
- Possess a sound knowledge of housing management services
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Strong, clear communication skills in order to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to remain calm as a highly efficient multi-tasker
- Resilient, proactive, self-confident and customer orientated
- Highly organised multi-tasker with excellent IT skills is a must
- Clear Driving Licence
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Pension options
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Support Service
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Protection Protocols
- PPE equipment will be provided
- Free Standard Disclosure
Please submit your application online via our website: Work with us – Hanover Scotland
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us