Working hours: 28 per week
Remuneration: £19,800 - £23,456 a year (pro-rata)
Closing Date: 4th June 2021 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We proudly provide and manage a wide range of housing throughout Scotland that enhances our residents’ quality of life.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow with personal protective equipment available, sustainable ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to social distancing practices throughout.
About the Role
As the face of Hanover, you will be committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing a high quality, personalised service to our customers through efficient management of the Hanover Court Stonehaven.
The role is permanent, 5 days per week.
- Monday & Tuesday: 0830 to 1230 and 1300 to 1500.
- Wednesday: 0830 to 1430
- Thursday & Friday: 0830 to 1330
The Development Manager Stonehaven is both a challenging and rewarding role that helps residents and ensuring a high quality independent living environment. The Development Manager has wide variety of responsibilities and tasks and related to the smooth and continuous running of the Development and is ultimately responsible for providing a high quality housing management service to customers and management our sheltered housing development.
This important role is contracted on a permanent basis. A vital role, as the face of Hanover Scotland, you will have the opportunity to handle a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring that performance and key performance indicators are met.
- General management of the housing development and ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Logging day to day repairs and monitor their progress – liaising with contractors where necessary – and carrying out property inspections.
- Regularly engaging with our customers giving them advice and information.
- To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people
- Demonstrable ability of empathising with and caring for the elderly
- Possess a sound knowledge of housing management services
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Strong, clear communication skills in order to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to remain calm as a highly efficient multi-tasker
- Resilient, proactive, self-confident and customer-orientated.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with excellent IT skills is a must
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive Salary and Remuneration
- Ongoing ‘on-the-job’ training
- Ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
- Generous Pension Options
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- External qualifications SVQs
- Employee Protection Protocols
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Program
The Application Process
Apply today by submitting your online application form. Want to apply later? You can begin your application, click ‘save and exit’ and return later to apply before the closing date.
- You will receive confirmation of application submission and a copy of your application form will be sent to you via email.
- Your application will be carefully reviewed against the specific requirements of the role
- Applicants progressed to assessment stage will receive contact to arrange an interview / assessment where we can learn more about each other.
Due to the current climate; video interviews will be conducted in accordance with our requirements to assess the role in which you are applying for.
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us