Working hours: 16 hours - Monday to Friday
Remuneration: £8,788 - £10,411 per annum
Closing Date: 20th February 2020 noon
Job Description: As the face of Hanover, you will be committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing a high quality, personalised service to our customers through efficient management of your designated development
More about this position
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for more than 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. We proudly provide and manage a wide range of housing throughout Scotland that enhances our residents’ quality of life.
About the Role
As the face of Hanover, you will be committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing a high quality, personalised service to our customers through efficient management of your designated development.
Dealing with a wide range of people; from residents and their families to contractors, local community groups and other agencies. A vital role, as the face of Hanover Scotland, you will have the opportunity to handle a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Ensuring that performance and key performance indicators are met.
• General management of the housing development and ensuring high standards are maintained.
• Logging day to day repairs and monitor their progress – liaising with contractors where necessary – and carrying out property inspections.
• Regularly engaging with our customers giving them advice and information.
• To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people
• Demonstrable ability of empathising with and caring for the elderly
• Possess a sound knowledge of housing management services
• Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
• Strong, clear communication skills in order to succeed
• Demonstrable ability to remain calm as a highly efficient multi-tasker
• Resilient, proactive, self-confident and customer-orientated.
• Highly organised multi-tasker with excellent IT skills is a must
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
• Competitive Salary and Remuneration
• Ongoing ‘on-the-job’ training
• Ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
• Generous Pension Options
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• External qualifications SVQs
• Employee Protection Protocols
• Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Program
• Apply today OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If successful, we will then invite you to interview / assessment where we will have the opportunity to learn more about you.
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738