Working hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: £65,908 - £77,993 per annum
Closing Date: 25th February 2022 noon
Director of Business Support & Transformation
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
About the Role
We are excited to be recruiting for a new Director of Business Support & Transformation and are looking for the perfect candidate to join our senior leadership team in creating a performance culture which is underpinned by a strong, personal performance motive and belief in continuous improvement.
The Director of Business Support & Transformation post will offer you the opportunity to join our Executive Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. You will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Change Management Advisory engagements, define change strategies to transform working structures and processes, and contribute to our overall business improvement and transformation strategy and delivery plans.
You will have overall accountability for the development and operation of the Organisational Services Department which includes HR, Communications, Learning and Development, Transformation and Governance and administrative support functions. You will provide leadership and strategic direction for the functions and develop the corporate and departmental strategies for Hanover.
At Hanover we are dedicated to delivering amazing homes and services to older people across the housing and care service in Scotland. We are developing an exciting new Strategy setting out our vision for the next period of our development. You will lead a business-critical team to design and deliver a range of programmes with a flair for collaboration and eye for detail.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience with significant people and change management experience. The Key requirements for this role include:
- Strong, dynamic hands-on approach to people management with exceptional communication and motivational skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of the housing association sector.
- Experience of working as part of a Senior Team to drive strategy.
- Able to act as a role model, encouraging all employees to deliver a high-quality service, to give of their best and demonstrate the Association’s values.
- Ability to think and work strategically and deliver operational excellence.
- Provan ability to lead a diverse team to achieve strategic and operational objectives.
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor effective systems, policies, strategies, and procedures.
- Experience of preparing Board papers and attending Board and other Sub Committee meetings.
- High level of competence in IT applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience.
What We Offer
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Pension options
- Company Car Allowance
- Hybrid Working Model
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Support Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738Back to Work with us