Working hours: 35 hours per week
Remuneration: £20,164 - £23,820 per annum
Closing Date: 24th January 2022 noon
HR Administrator – Edinburgh – Fixed Term
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
About the Role
This is a full-time fixed term role until October 2022. We are looking for a HR Administrator that shares our passion in providing a first-class HR administrative service to our employees. You will work within a fast-paced environment providing essential support to the HR team and Line Managers throughout the organisation.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the day-to-day HR and recruitment administration activity within our HR Services function, ensuring customer excellence.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience in delivering HR administration activities. The Key requirements for this role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise effectively with staff at all levels.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent organisational, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a way that ensures confidentiality, is essential.
- Previous experience working within the HR environment is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in the use of HR software, Microsoft Office and also maintaining and enhancing the HR system.
What We Offer
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Pension options
- Hybrid Working Model
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Support Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738
Back to Work with us