Working hours: 35 per week
Remuneration: £18,701 - £19,686 pro rata
Closing Date: 4th November 2021 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives. Hanover provides and manages a wide range of housing throughout Scotland that enhances our residents’ quality of life.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow by encouraging and supporting personal development, a commitment to sustainable and adaptive ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to robust safe working practices throughout.
We currently have three positions available as a Mobile Support Worker. The mobile worker would be responsible for providing cover at our Housing with Care developments. As a mobile worker you would be expected to travel between Elgin, Forres and Buckie as and when required. You’ll be provided with a well-established induction program to help you have the confidence and skills required to work autonomously in each service. The role involves:
- Providing all levels of personal care in line with care plans
- Administering medication up to level 4
- Housing management services including organising repairs/maintenance, and H&S checks
- Provide physical care to assist clients carrying out tasks of day to day living e.g. meal provision
- General cleaning and housekeeping tasks
- Promoting independent living
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and experiences though the Mobile Support Worker Elgin, Forres and Buckie (Moray) will typically have 2 years’ experience in a similar environment with developed abilities. To be successful in this role, you’ll be expected to consistently demonstrate your:
- Strong knowledge of Care and other Supported Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Ability to work on own initiative
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Pension Options
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- Employee Protection Protocols
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program.
Back to Work with us