Details:Location: Edinburgh, Elgin, Glasgow
Working hours: 34.9 hours per week
Remuneration: £28,178 - £32,780
Closing Date: 20th May 2022 noon
Senior Telecare Operator
Job Reference: 066
Working Hours: 34.9 hours per week
Working Pattern: Nights / Back, Early, Nights.
Remuneration: £28,178 – £32,780 per year (including nightshift allowance)
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
The Telecare Team have a requirement for a new Senior Telecare Operator on a permanent basis. The role has been re-opened to internal team members only before considering external persons. It is a fantastic opportunity for a people orientated professional to bring their experience and help drive the team through Telecare’s transformation journey.
- Effective people supervision to ensure the team are motivated and quality orientated.
- Develop our existing Telecare Operators to ensure performance standards are consistent.
- Supporting leadership through analysis, escalation and reporting of data.
- Implementing measures for continuous improvement to delivery business objectives.
- Making and receiving calls from Hanover residents in a professional and caring way, whilst logging important and relevant information onto the Telecare computer system.
- Solve problems, guide callers towards a solution that meets their needs.
- Managing shift patterns, allocating tasks and breaks to Operators to ensure KPI, workloads and performance indicators are met through appropriate shift management.
Please apply if you have demonstrable experience of:
- Supervising a customer service environment
- Excellent focused listening empathetic questioning skills.
- ICT literacy, including use of bespoke systems.
- Systematic, organised, and precise approach to work.
- Multi-tasking and ability to lead under pressure.
You must also be able to provide evidence of an internet connection of a minimum of 10Mbps internet download speed and 4Mbps internet upload speed with connection that is latent, stable and secure, and have a suitable home-working space (please talk to us if you don’t, there is the option of working from our Elgin, Glasgow or Edinburgh offices).
Discuss this opportunity with your manager.
The recruiting manager is Tina Piper, Telecare Manager, you are welcome to contact Tina for an informal discussion about the role.
How to Apply:
Apply via the website explaining why you would be interested in the role and the relevant skills, knowledge and experience you could bring to the team.
Applicants who demonstrate that they meet the minimum requirements of the role will be asked to attend an interview via teams and to undertake a brief practical assessment.
The manager of the successful applicant will be contacted to check that business continuity and service provision would not be affected. The start date would be dependent on this.
Closing date: 20/05/2022
Back to Work with us