You could get up to three different types of additional cost of living payment, depending on your circumstances.
This year’s Cost of Living Payment of £900 is paid in three instalments, if you get a qualifying means-tested benefit, including Universal Credit, Pension Credit or tax credits. No exact dates for payment are available, however it is expected that there is payment of:
- £301 – during Spring 2023
- £300 – during Autumn 2023
- £299 – during Spring 2024
There is also:
- a £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment, during Summer 2023, if you get a disability benefit
- a £300 Pensioner Cost of Living Payment, during Winter 23/24, if you’re entitled to the Winter Fuel Payment