Give us feedback – Comments, Complaints & Compliments

We actively encourage feedback, suggestions and complaints to help us continually improve our services. If you would like to notify us about something, please click the link below.

Contact Us



To find out more about our Complaints process, please refer to our Complaints Guide – How to Complain Leaflet


Reporting a Significant Performance Failure to the Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR)

If you are a tenant of a registered social landlord (RSL), such as a housing association or co-operative, or if you are a council tenant, you can report a significant performance failure (SPF) to the SGR. A group of tenants or an individual acting on behalf of tenants, such as a representative of a registered tenants’ organisation, can also report an SPF.

An SPF is where a landlord:

  • consistently and repeatedly fails to achieve outcomes in the Scottish Social Housing Charter or outcomes agreed locally with tenants; or
  • has not reported its performance annually to its tenants or the annual reported performance does not reflect actual performance; or
  • has materially failed to meet the Standards of Governance and Financial Management; and
  • has acted, or failed to take action, in a way which puts tenants’ interests at risk and this significantly affects a number of the landlord’s tenants.

To find out more, visit the Scottish Housing Regulator website or call 0141 242 5642.


Print this page